Menu
Nero68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow speed area 30

I have been told by virgin that they are upgrading cables at the server end and they are testing these new cables. It will take until Monday 10th, I pay for 200mb and tested my speed tonight at 13 MB the best I've had this weekend. Is anyone else having the same issue in this area?
0 Kudos
greyman
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed area 30

Area 30 is a pretty large area and i understand that there are a number of over-utilisation tickets currently open, each with its own review date.  I was told yesterday that the ticket affecting my bit of area 30, NG19, has had its review date put back from May 17th to January next year, so i would tend to take any reference to dates, or anything else for that matter, that VM might give you, with a massive pinch of salt.

I hope for your sake that they do get it sorted, but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Nero68
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wow don't know where NG is but I'm in Teesside, surely if it's not sorted they are in breach of contract? 13mb and that's the highest result in the last 4 days, I've had slower.
0 Kudos
greyman
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, NG is Nottinghamshire, you know, Robin Hood country  Smiley Happy

Nero68 wrote:
Wow don't know where NG is but I'm in Teesside, surely if it's not sorted they are in breach of contract? 13mb and that's the highest result in the last 4 days, I've had slower.

0 Kudos