Menu
brianhtaylor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow speed and lost connection yet again, when will I get the service I pay for?

I have been suffering poor internet speeds and lost connection since April. When will this be fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed and lost connection yet again, when will I get the service I pay for?

Hi brianhtaylor

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to hear that your currently experiencing slow speeds and lost connection.

I've checked your account and I can see two local faults in your area. There is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault that is causing intermittent connection. The reference number is F003862471 and with a review date of 2nd September.

Also a high peak time traffic issue which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003320128 and with a review date of 28th October.

Apologies again for the inconvenience

Regards

Sam 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
alalx
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed and lost connection yet again, when will I get the service I pay for?

I am also on being affected by fault reference F003320128 when will this be fixed? It has been an issue for years. I receive less than 3mb speed on a 50mb connection, I am paying for a faulty service and i am not able to use around 90% of my internet speed, can I be compensated for this?

I am in a Virgin Over Utilised Area - F003320128 - Ongoing faulty unreliable service from Virgin Media since July 2015
0 Kudos
alalx
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

F003320128 unfixed since 2015.

I am in a Virgin Over Utilised Area - F003320128 - Ongoing faulty unreliable service from Virgin Media since July 2015
0 Kudos