Menu
Neilv
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow broadband

I also am experiencing ridiculously slow speeds for the last 2weeks,think at the moment dial up would be faster than this so called super broadband,not a happy bunny at all

Nellz56
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband

We have been getting really slow broadband for the last couple of weeks too and when I phoned the engineer talked me through what do do it seemed to work ok for a couple of weeks but now seems slower than ever...definately not getting what we are paying for...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband

Hi Neilv,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and everything is looking healthy at this end. Your levels are all as they should be and there are no issues with the network in your area.

Are you connecting wired or wirelessly?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Neilv
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Reply to josh

Hi josh,

thanks for your interest,

i am connected hardware to my tv&wirelessly to an upstairs desktop,even the tv has been taking forever to load up programme guides ,channel search etc.ime wondering if you have done something as things seem to be back to normal but only in the last 2 hrs,even my iPad is performing as it should.I had suffered with this problem for about the last 3 weeks!please let me know if you have done something cos that's a hell of a coincidence   Thanks Neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reply to josh

Hi Neilv,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Haven't done much on this end, although I did sent some signal hits through to refresh and update.

Keep an eye on it for now and If you get any more trouble just give me a shout.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos