Menu
weswhittaker
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Slow broadband in area 12

I'm in area 12 and since Monday been having issues. Spoken with CS multiple times and just get fobbed off repeatedly. On most recent call denied all knowledge of a network issue and stated that they don't acknowledge the forums as a valid of source of information. I've had enough and I'm gonna send a complaint email right to the top. If you'd like to do this also I'd encourage you to email the CEO at *************************

apb27
Dialled in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow broadband in area 12

I feel ya, having the same issue in area 12. Lots of people are posting here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/1-2mbps-download-12mbps-upload-area-12-152mb-broadband/td...

Might be good to consolidate all of the responses, it will make the thread large and at the top of the forum so should get somebody's attention come Monday

marcone
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

hi ya all .i feel your pain .ive been having the same issuies too ,im on 152 mb broadband and always getting just 5 to mb in late evenings,virgin pull yourself togther all im going else where , ,people post if you have the same fault otherwise nothing will not get done anytime soon

0 Kudos
RagingTrojan
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Same here, paying for the 200mps download however the last speedtest showed I was only getting a max of 4mps at any one time. Difference is I have been having this issue for over 6 weeks, have had 2 engineers round and every time I call the customer service they say there is a problem in my area which hasn't been fixed yet. Last estimated ETA on the repairs was the 30th March, so im really not enjoying this. Getting to the point we are seriously considering switching to Sky or BT.

0 Kudos
Jam0r85
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Same here.. Since upgrading to 150 from 100 for the past week I've had slow speeds.. Every day, especially from 11am onwards when everyone is awake, speed drops to 5Mb/s download but upload stays at 10Mb/s

Superhub 2 in modem mode, was fine before the 'upgrade'

0 Kudos
adambunion
Dialled in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Isn't it funny that we don't get replies from the VM staff but they'll edit posts with the personal email address of the CEO. Pathetic. 

0 Kudos
Vortex566
Dialled in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've already emailed the CEO and got a reply.

0 Kudos
snowglowjoe
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

You could you tell us what it said please?

0 Kudos
Spitfire16
Up to speed
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Can someone please private message me with theach email address of the ceo please?
0 Kudos
redandfast
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi All

Is anybody else still having problems, I'm from B13 and ive had no connectivity since the 22nd. After numerous calls to the so called third world support line I was told that it would be resolved by the 29th at 930am. Guess what still no connectivity!

Am I alone...im at the stage of leaving Virgin....if they cant resolve this.

Thanks,

M

0 Kudos