Menu
TheAlchemist
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow Speeds In Evening

I understand that I can expect some slow down in the evening when more people come online (because the lines are oversold and the infrastructure is outdated), but mine has become too bad to live with.

I am getting around 5-10mb when I am paying for 200mb. Can you please see if there is anything that can be done on your end.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Speeds In Evening

Hi TheAlchemist,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've managed to locate your account, and it appears you are being affected by a high peak time traffic fault in your area. The reference number is F004610449 and has a review date of 4th October. As this is a review date it can be subject to change due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth.

If there are any further issues, by all means let us know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
TheAlchemist
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So does that mean I have to pay full price for my service even though there is a known issue regarding speed, which won't be fixed until October?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning TheAlchemist,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

In regards to the high peak time traffic fault, I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) to discuss this further.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos