Menu
CallumG
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow Speeds During the Evening

Since at least Friday I've been experiencing extremely low download and upload speeds during the evenings. I'm currently on VIVID 200.

At the moment the average download speed I'm receiving is around 2mb and upload speed is less than 1mb.

I've already contacted support via the phone, but all they got me to do were to run basic tests and then just told me everything is fine (it's not).

My speed appears normal during the day, giving the speeds I expect, but during the evenings it's currently unusable.

0 Kudos
Buckleysjb
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Speeds During the Evening

Mine was like that and now doesn't even work and now they have cancelled the engineer that was coming out tomorrow
0 Kudos
sonobuoy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes- I,m having problems in Basingstoke, Speeds of way below 10 MbpS (although intermittently towards 20). It worked fine (150+) prior to c 90 mins ago but very poor now. I tried to ring 151 but gave up after 15 minutes. Usual ignoring of customer problems

0 Kudos
CallumG
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm this is still an issue. When I got in from work at 18:00 I had no issue. At pretty much exactly 20:00 it suddenly went slow again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey guys,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're all having problems with your connection.

I'm hoping this has settled down now, but if any of you would like me to look into this further, please drop me a PM.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos