Menu
craig_howieson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow Speed NG15

Hi

Getting very slow speeds in the NG15 area at night. I know it's a contested area but it's got really bad the last 3 weeks to the point you can't have 2 people on you tube.

I've tried to ring the contact centre about 8 times now but they cut me off after waiting for the required time. Is there an issue with the call centre as well?

0 Kudos
craig_howieson
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Speed NG15

Can someone on the VM team also let me know what the issue with call centre is please? I cannot get through I get constantly cut off
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Speed NG15

Hi there craig_howieson,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read that you are having issues with your broadband connection.

Looking at your connection, I can see the high peak time traffic fault in your area that you mentioned. The reference number is F004175778 and has a review date of 1st March 2017.

There is also an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault reported which is causing intermittent connection. With a reference number of F004914970 and has a review date of 28th December. 

By all means post back here for an update in regards to the faults and we can check this for you.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos