Menu
andybmogg
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow Slow Slow Speeds

Im paying for 120Mb Speed. I contacted your support 2 weeks ago.  A Speed test just gave me less than 5mb on Wired and less than 2mb on Wireless.
What recourse do I have. I was supposed to have received a call back "within 48 hours" from a supervisor. This is the wolverhampton area which is being upgraded. While I accept Some disruption during a period of upgrade, why should I pay for a service i am not receiving - I was quoted 6 weeks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Slow Slow Speeds

Hi andybmogg,

I am honestly really sorry that you are affected by a peak time speeds fault so soon after joining us. I have checked and the fault reference is F004519657 with a current review date set for 15/03/2017. 

I shall be frank with you - that review date relates to the necessary pre-upgrade work that has to complete before the actual network upgrade work can commence. These types of issues do tend to have a lengthy lead time and you should be eligible for a monthly credit. We would of course like you to stay but should you wish to leave then you should not incur any early disconnection fees because of the afore-mentioned fault. I have referenced the fault on your account.

I have also sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) so please read that when you have a chance.

I hope it's not imprudent to welcome you to both Virgin Media and also to our CommunitySmiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos