Menu
phicuong2202
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow Connection !!!

So many people seem to be complaining and confused about getting 100 Mbps + with Virgin Media.

Getting 100 Mbps to your modem is only a small part of the problem.

It happened in my house for 2 months. But another house still have a good connection for the while day and they pay the same amount of money with us.

Looking forwards to hearing from you as soon as possible

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Connection !!!

Afternoon phicuong2202,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

From checking your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004042923 and with a review date of 1st March 2017.

I will pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
phicuong2202
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Connection !!!

Hi Sam !

I don't know how to handle this, it's so annoying to our house. You mean this problem would be ended at 1st March 2017 ?

Because we are planing to complain and require Virgin Media to pay back our deposit money, then we will switch to another brand, which could provide better connection for us, we are really unpleasure about this connection and it isn't worth what we have payed for.

Thank

Cuong

0 Kudos