Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (34 Views)

Slow Broadband. Downstream and Upstream channels

Downstream Channels Lock Status Channel ID Frequency Modulation Rx Power RxMER Pre RS Errors Post RS Errors Locked 0 306750000 Hz 256 QAM -1.3 dBmV 37.1 dB 407 0 NotLocked Unknown NotLocked Unknown NotLocked Unknown NotLocked Unknown NotLocked Unknown NotLocked Unknown NotLocked Unknown Upstream Channels Lock Status Channel ID Frequency Modulation Tx Power Mode Channel Bandwidth Symbol Rate Locked 59 32600000 Hz ATDMA 43.2 dBmV 16QAM 6400000 Hz 5120 Ksym/sec NotLocked 0 0 Hz 0 dBmV 0 Ksym/sec NotLocked 0 0 Hz 0 dBmV 0 Ksym/sec NotLocked 0 0 Hz 0 dBmV 0 Ksym/sec
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (13 Views)

Re: Slow Broadband. Downstream and Upstream channels

Evening wendykins,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing an issue with the broadband connection.

From the information you posted it is showing you are only locked onto 1 downstream and upstream. For this I can arrange an engineer appointment to check this for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

I also replied to you on your first thread in regards to slow speeds > Very Slow Broadband. If you can reply back to me on this thread instead of creating multiple one's, that would be helpful as it will be less confusing and we can keep the conversation in one place.

Speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos