Menu
Se21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sick of phone calls trying to sell me more of what Virgin does not provide

Speeds in Area 21 have been rubbish, well below what was promised, on and off for years. So much so that I have been getting refunds on my monthly tariff. Also for years I have been getting calls from Virgin inviting to me upgrade to a more expensive package, even though they cannot fulfil their promises on my current package, and even though I have asked to be taken off the phone list. Infuriating. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sick of phone calls trying to sell me more of what Virgin does not provide

Hello Se21,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to read about the fault in your area, I completely understand your frustrations.

I've checked the fault and I can see it's currently due for review in March. If you could get back in touch with us on or after March 29th, we will be more than happy to update you further.

I really appreciate your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Se21
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sick of phone calls trying to sell me more of what Virgin does not provide

Thanks for your reply Heather.

Unfortunately I have been in this situation before with Virgin. March is an absurdly long way off, and I know from experience that the date will shift as it draws closer.

In any case, to is utterly surreal for me to be asked to check back on something that is a known problem.

Virgin need to (a) fix it (b) let me know it has been fixed (c) refund me for lost service (d) stop selling services to others that cannot be supplied (e) stop phoning me to try to sell me things that I have already bought but with which I have not been supplied.

0 Kudos