Menu
ChrisMarsh001
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Seriously slow service Ingleby Barwick, Teesside TS17

Hi there,

Not really sure where else to go to ask what is going on? 

Had a seriously slow service of around 0.9-2.0mb the last 2 days and i'm paying for the 200mb vivid package including everything else. I'm not sure what is going on but if anyone knows of anything in this area please let me know. I cant even sign into my account on here because that's down too... what is going on at virgin media?! 

I'm not even getting 1% of the speed I pay for, peak time or not this is unacceptable. 

If anyone can help me out on this forum please post back.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Seriously slow service Ingleby Barwick, Teesside TS17

Type TS17 into the search bar at the top of this page. Lots of posts about your area.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.
ChrisMarsh001
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply pete, its much appreciated!

0 Kudos
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisMarsh001

Thanks for getting in touch about the issues you have had with the broadband services with us.  I appreciate you joining us on the forums and I am sorry to hear you have experienced this Smiley Sad

I understand that there have been issues as mentioned in the TS17 area but we would still need to check to make sure that there is nothing else that is underlying that may be impacting your services with us.

For us to do this I’m going to send a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope up by your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos