Menu
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same nonsense yet again!

Yet again, i have had to take the time out of my limited free time to complain about my non-existent broadband!
How hard is it to inform.. The Paying Customers.. that the service they have currently Paid.. For... doesn't currently exist?! (whether due to Bob the Ba*****d workmen.. or Virgin's own incompetence! ), this is totally unacceptable!

Many phonecalls in my own free time and at my expense... only resulting in Very Questionable Responses..... because i have the unfortunate circumstance of working until late at night.

Get a grip on things please Virgin.!

I do NOT want to speak to some random guy in Thailand to resolve my issue locally in the UK!

I have just about had enough of the ridiculous poor customer service and non existet customer updates on my also non existent internet right now!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Same nonsense yet again!

Very, very close.. to just giving up on Virgin and finding someone else who can actually provide me with the broadband service i pay for!
0 Kudos

All Replies
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Very, very close.. to just giving up on Virgin and finding someone else who can actually provide me with the broadband service i pay for!
0 Kudos
SlowSM7
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Give up on them, you know it's not working.
Manvan
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I feel your pain mate i have just switched from sky,already feeling like i have made a big mistake,equipment installed on Thursday nothing is working installers said it will be on in a few hours,i feel like i have been had over and whats this talking to people abroad to fix my problems here ?? i really cannot comprehend virgin doing an install and leaving without fixing the problem,they have also left the empty tivo boxes here maybe thats telling me something, plus they cant get a technician here until the 24th december xmas eve Really!!!!
0 Kudos
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So, an update...

Been on the phone for nearly 2 hours! To eventually get through to(take note ppl.. PAUL ######### in UK).

Bottom line.. "yes we know that there are area network issues(yes i know all the facts already too) and we are working on resolving them.."We are also, UK-Wide, upgrading our network.. And your line may(will) be affected until 1st of February!

So why wasn't i informed of this information when i originally tried to contact Virgin? Save me 2 hours of my life and the call cost?...

"I apologise for this(and i do believe him, very apologetic and sincere) but our system does not allow for all these requests".

So everyone, from your first phonecall, i would urge you to just request someone in VERY SENIOR authority and explain that you very obviously are NOT willing to be passed around the call centre network endlessly with no results.

Atm I am now waiting to see if the deadline of 8.30pm(17th Dec Uk) will resolve my issues or i will have pathetic internet until 1st Feb Smiley Sad

And so you all know "Virgin will not compensate for loss of service, unless reported by the customer... And only from the date of complaint.. Until.. Virgin fixes the issue".

Ie as soon as you have a problem make sure you register it!

Yeah it's a pathetic outlook on how customers are reimbursed.. But unfortunately that's how it is..

Peace out to other Virgin users ✌️

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And IF you do read this Paul ########. I urge you to upkeep your promise to me of raising all these issues with Virgin UK.

Hopefully other Virgin customers DO NOT have to go through the time and effort that I have had to, just to get simple answers to my problems.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos