Menu
Simonns
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SPEED

Hello,

Couple days ago I was contacting virgin team for very low speed. And they cant figure it out? Is it time to find better internet provider? I dont know what to do, how long we need to wait....I got plan 150mbps, but im got just 6.76mbps. 

Regards.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5788215078.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SPEED

Hi Simonns, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds. I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004132332 for slow speeds at peak times. 

This is currently with the planning team so I don't have a lot of information on this currently but we should know more after 21/12/2016. 

I have popped the details across to the team who deal with these sorts of issues and they will contact you as soon as the can with more information. They will also keep you updated on the fault itself. 

I can also see your downstream power levels are on the high side which will not be helping your speeds during the day. I would like to get an engineer out to have this corrected for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos