Here we go again!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: S65 Rotherham (area14) still broken !!

Hi iantommo123, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see that there is still some trouble with slow speeds during peak times in your area. I have popped the details across to networks and they will investigate further. 

As soon as I know more I will let you know. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi iantommo123, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see that there is still some trouble with slow speeds during peak times in your area. I have popped the details across to networks and they will investigate further. 

As soon as I know more I will let you know. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi iantommo123, 

Just a quick update, I have heard back from networks and a fault has been raised ref F004996736 for slow speeds at peak times. 

I have popped the details across to the team who deal with this type of issue and they will contact you as soon as they can with more information. 

The current review date is 08/03/2017, apologies I am sure this is not the news you would have liked to see. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

0 Kudos