Menu
Gpm1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Romford speed

since xmas it seems that after approximately 3pm my internet speed dies to between 0.5-4 mbs meant to be 100mbs. At this speed you can't do a lot on line. There is meant to be a on going fault and they are talking about march to fix. Is there a fault or are there to many people signed up to the service and they can't cope?. Any one else got this problem and had any help from virgin. The joke is they still want full payment every month. I think it's time that something is done with virgin, surely they are trading under false pretences? 

0 Kudos
Gpm1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Romford speed

The good people of romford must be having a early night, it's 11.15pm and I'm up to 15mbs. Happy days 😂
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gpm1,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're experiencing, I completely understand how frustrating this is. I can see that we're currently working on a fault in your area under ref: F004962963 which is due for review on the 3rd May. This fault is known for causing sloe speeds during peak time hours and to resolve this we need to undertake network upgrades.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care.  

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Gpm1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

this is  now getting silly, at times I can't even open web pages let alone down load stuff. As any one got a discount on there bills?  If so how did they go about it?   Because getting any sense out of anyone on the phone is a joke and there don't seem to be a email address. Cheers 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Gpm1,

Good to hear back from you Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling with your connection. I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to discuss this further.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos