Menu
edgarthefirst
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rip off

I know most TiVo owners are sick to death complaining about speed. Virgin are not slow when it comes to increasing prices, pathic when it comes to fixing faults.

i wonder if legal action against Virgin for supplying kit that's not fit for purpose, while taking more money from us the customer? What do you think?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rip off

Hi edgarthefirst

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, we're currently rolling out an update which will resolve issues with slowness to some of our customers TiVo box.

You can find out more about this and keep up to date with any updates should they become available [in this thread].

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
edgarthefirst
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rip off

Craid_D,

The problem has been going on for weeks if not months, It did seem as if Virgin put there fingers in their ears and sung La la La!

This week end I was very very close to calling it a day with Virgin, and moving to Sky especially with great Black Friday offers i.e.  LG 43"4K TV free! If you take the full package.

But  managed to get a discount from Virgin for long service might help to pay for the V6 box?and believe the TiVo does seem better not a lot but better?

0 Kudos