Menu
Codpiece79
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Review or completion date?

After having abysmal speeds in the evenings since April last year and to be told I was in a high utilisation area I was finally given a completion date,yes guys a completion date not a review date,this was for the end of December.

I rang them yesterday as my evening speeds where still the same,I'm currently on 100mpbs but only achieve 10mpbs in the evening if lucky.They reassured me it would all be complete in 24hrs,so here I am yet again carrying out a speed test and currently achieving 7mpbs.

Now can someone please tell me the truth have I been given an actual completion date or is this going to be another excuse review date as this has gone on too long now,it will soon be a year with an excuse of a service,and also I would like to point out that I have still not been compensated on Decembers bill even though he said he would correct it for me.If this is another review date then I will have all my services disconnected.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Review or completion date?

If you spoke to the offshore call centre, it'll be a review, not a fix.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.

All Replies
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you spoke to the offshore call centre, it'll be a review, not a fix.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.
Codpiece79
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the quick reply,that settles it rather quickly for me then,time to jump ship.