Menu
huftonr
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Review date - what does this really mean?

I've posted on here recently about appalling speeds during peaks times due to over utilisation.

Anyway the response from VM I (and others) received usually refers to a future review date for the issue in our areas.

In reality what does this mean? The suggestion is that this is a target fix date (presumably to release additional capacity) but then why call it a review date.

Anyone (including the mods) share any clarity on this?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Review date - what does this really mean?

this is the date that the problem is reviewed. it may be to see if the monitoring of the traffic has any info for planning. for the work to be completed or for the completed work to be monitored to see if its made things better.

ITS NOT A FIX DATE!

bakedznake
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's a term they use to look at the fault, laugh and go back to watching tv or anything to fix the problem. Had these "review dates" for past 2 years with no fix in sight
0 Kudos
dazzabird
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I got told by some clown on the phone that the 9th November last year was a FIX date....I asked him several times and he said many many times that it was a fix date when all problems of usage in my area will be fixed.

oh how wrong that is.....

next date to fix is the 22 Feb....once again hav been told that it is a FIX date 

0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its ok for virign to talk a load of cow pat to there customers because its a script?
Why is this practice allowed to continue if its not a fix date then dont say it is, offshore or not!
0 Kudos