Menu
Alan_B
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T

Recently started getting this message in Network Logs:  Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out.

It seems to be associated with very poor network performance and drop outs - I'm on a Vivid 150 contract and was lucky last night to get a 10Mb download speed, mixed with complete network cutouts where you could see no network connection status on the router. Even now best line speed is 49MB, normally well over 100Mb.

Have tried online test......and get this message suggesting all is not well with the network, but nothing showing on Service Status. I haven't restarted the router as it suggest because my speed is now back to 130Mb and the messages have not reappeared. What's going on?

Your service

07:09 AM on Sun 15 Jan

In about 10 minutes we should have finished, so take a break and then restart your equipment and check to see if all is well. If there's still a problem, please get in touch with us.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities ...

Hi Alan_B, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your broadband timing out and errors occurring. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that your Hubs logs show a number of time outs inside. I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this is all  booked and secured for you.

Speak soon,

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos