Menu
Stu_bro
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rebate

Please let me know prior to me asking for legal advice on how to claim the last 4 months bill back due to outstandingly poor performance and support.

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rebate

Stu_bro wrote:

Please let me know prior to me asking for legal advice on how to claim the last 4 months bill back due to outstandingly poor performance and support.

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Don't procrastinate, go and do it.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
chutwutt
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rebate

dude do you have to copy and paste this long winded, no gurantee of winning stuff all day long.

I mean for god sake....no need to go down this path...what evidence will he have for 4 months..that can be proved.

Speak to vm first with all the details and see what they say before anything. Well within 8 weeks they will give you an answer regarding the credit.hell should take few days.

Then you do the rest... 

Jeez!

0 Kudos