Menu
Manestream
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Really slow speeds

ok pay for a 150mb service and get this most of the time, starting at any time from 11am-1pm and goes on right upto midnight and even just past 1am.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5779800599

Its been this bad since middle of last week and only seems to be getting worse. I have been on Utilization for 3yrs, yes 3 f-in yrs, but according to you i was moved off utilization at the beginning of the year as it was sorted out and 3 weeks later placed back on it.... DID YOU NOT LAY ENOUGH   F-IN cables the 1st time? and why are you still taking and placing more and more people on the same cables that are already over stretched? Your just going to peeve ppl off new comers and the old faithful users like me.

After phoning up and being told utilization - avoid using the internet at all between those times, then that would leave 1am-11am as usable and the rest of the service deemed not to be used, add to the fact that during the usable hrs there you tend to take that time to do work so it cuts you off all service.

I am really starting to become annoyed, supercharged broadband... ermmm must have broke or hussain bolt is now running backwards.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really slow speeds

Hi Manestream,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

From checking your connection, I can see the high peak time traffic fault that you mentioned. The reference number is F004272891 and with a review date of 25th January 2017.

You mentioned that you notice slow speeds at 11 am, what speeds do you achieve at this time? Are you able to set up a Broadband Quality Monitor to check the performance of the connection please? If you can complete some speed tests outside peak hours through a wired connection, that would be great.

I know this is frustrating to say the least and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Manestream
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really slow speeds

yes all well and good being told a date (usually 3 mths time) but every single time that date comes it gets postponed by yet another 3mths that date is reached and hey guess what another 3 mths wait time. Almost 3yrs later its STILL ONGOING. Whats the point in having speed increase's when in the end your only going to get between 5 and 10% of it for 16hrs out of every 24hrs?? the rest is during the early morning hrs when most people are ment to be sleeping.

This is a little rediculous, retarded and pathetic and i am now starting to get highly annoyed with it.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5793438873 todays result (ok its just after 8pm) but i am unable to play any online games due to constant lag and timeouts.

0 Kudos