Menu
TakingTheP
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Really BAD Service

RIGHT A MESSAGE FOR VIRGIN MEDIA AS THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO CONTACT YOU IN THIS HI TECH AGE ... YOUR SERVICE HAS BEEN SH*T SINCE AUGUST WITH BROADBAND SPEED NEVER REACHING ABOVE 3 MBPS.

WE/RE  BORED WTH YOUR LIES AND EXCUSES - YOU CAN NOW DISCONNECT EVERTHING AND COLLECT YOUR SUPER SLOW NEW ROUTER THING.  YOU SUCK AND YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS FOR CHILDREN WHO HAD A NEW XBOX BUT COULDNT DOWNLOAD GAMES DUE TO SPEED ISSUES - BELOW 1 AS SOME POINTS.

WE WONT BE PAYING THE LAST TWO BILLS - GET IN TOUCH IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER.

BEYOND ANGRY

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really BAD Service

Please don't stop paying them, as soon as you do they will send your account to dept collectors and you will get marked on your credit rating, the sad thing is they will not think twice in doing so. if you are in an oversubscribed area then phone up and tell then that you will make a complaint with CISAS as you have already got no where with them, but do follow their complaint procedure as they will bill you for the rest of the contract, their sales team are rotten to the core and would sell their own mother into a bad area. I have posted in other threads on how to complain, you are not alone.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos