Menu
sdmikkelson
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Postcode bs7 0rp

Can you please let me know if there is a problem with service in my area my connection has been very poor for the past few days
0 Kudos
Megadyptes
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode bs7 0rp

I'm in the BS7 area and the past week my internet speed has been going down the drain.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sdmikkelson, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that ypu have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004789155 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 04/10/2017. 

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

Additionally I can see that your upstream power levels are too high. I will pop you a PM to discuss this further. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megadyptes, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have also had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004993553 for slow speeds at peak times, The current review date is  04 OCT 2017. 

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

Additionally I can see that your upstream power levels are also too high. I would like to get an engineer out to get this corrected for you. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos