Menu
valdisfiair
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Postcode area PR6 - Broadband dropouts and slow slow speed

So allegedly Virgin have been "upgrading" the Broadband in my area in the past two weeks. We've had 3 days of losing net for several hours and one two of those occasions when phoning the 150 number to hear the ETA on a fix, there was no message, when the net came on briefly, check the service status and apparently there are no problems with the internet in our area.

It is massively getting beyond a joke that I am with a company that keeps hiking prices every six months yet provider worse and worse services. I've been with Virgin Media for several years and up until the last few months had very few problems. Seriously considering going elsewhere now though. Rip off company offering a worse service than TalkTalk.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode area PR6 - Broadband dropouts and slow slow speed

Hi valdisfiair,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can't see any open network issues at the moment. I can, however, see an issue with your Upstream Power levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos