Menu
dcookster
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor support - A Communications Company that won't communicate

Rang FOUR times this weekend to speak to retention's about my over subscribed area.

Each time, we're busy "could take upto 15 minutes or less" to answer

Everytime, 15 minute wait and CUT OFF!

Shameful Customer Service, I've had it!

0 Kudos
voicon
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor support - A Communications Company that won't communicate

That's aweful!

The amount of time I call and get asked the same damn questions is incredible and it always ends with we need to reset your modem, the last twice I told them it was in modem mode at least 4 times and they didn't have a clue what the IP was, one even argued with me it was still 192.168.0.1.

0 Kudos
Chaff
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My problem is I'm trying to leave but it's always an 'exceptionally busy' time so I can't actually get through to cancel...

0 Kudos
dcookster
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chaff wrote:

My problem is I'm trying to leave but it's always an 'exceptionally busy' time so I can't actually get through to cancel...

Maybe a not so subtle ploy.

Does anyone ever answer these threads or do we just post for fun?

0 Kudos
voicon
Up to speed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You seem to get an answer a week after the post is made from what I can see, I guess they leave it this time some everyone doesn't use the forum for fault reporting. Problem is chat is almost always busy and calling them sucks the life out of you with the same inane questions every time you call for the same problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi dcookster,

I do apologise for any poor experience encountered when calling in. Sorry too for not reaching you sooner - we're a little behind on our posting times, though not intentionally, and are working hard to catch up.

I have tested the Hub connection linked to the IP address you last posted from, but think it may not be yours as there is absolutely no congestion on that part of the network.

I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page). Please reply when you can so that I can verify what Hub I'm testing.

Many thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos