Menu
kmb786
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor speed mainly in the evenings

Hi,

I am on 120Mbs broadband and I have recently been getting poor speeds - web pages take time to load etc.Downstream.jpgUpstream.jpg

I have taken a screenshot of my router's downstream and upstream so can someone please confirm if these are OK or not.

Thanks 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor speed mainly in the evenings

Hi kmb786,

Thanks for taking the time to post. The levels you have screenshot are well within range. I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing slow speeds in the evenings.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. There appears to be a high demand for our service in your area. We're planning to undertake some upgrades to support this. This is being investigated under fault reference F003972603. The next review date has been set for 4th May 2016.

I've added your details to the fault so we know you're affected too. I'll now move this post to a different queue where we'll be able to keep an eye on the progress. If we require any further information we'll be sure to message you (purple envelope, top right).

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos

All Replies
kmb786
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm in Area 14
0 Kudos
kmb786
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

vanguy - what are you trying to say?

I've posted screenshots (just like others) asking for advice and info from other regular members on this forum whether I have any issues just by looking at the downstream/upstream results from my suberhub.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kmb786,

Thanks for taking the time to post. The levels you have screenshot are well within range. I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing slow speeds in the evenings.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. There appears to be a high demand for our service in your area. We're planning to undertake some upgrades to support this. This is being investigated under fault reference F003972603. The next review date has been set for 4th May 2016.

I've added your details to the fault so we know you're affected too. I'll now move this post to a different queue where we'll be able to keep an eye on the progress. If we require any further information we'll be sure to message you (purple envelope, top right).

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
kmb786
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Rich,

Thank you for looking into this for me.

0 Kudos