Menu
strider212
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor perfomance

Hi All.

Can any one explain to me why my laptop, PC and Xbox have massive lag,  and sometimes even seems as slow as dial up??.  I have a 100mb broadband packet and the speed test on oopla is at 102 mbps,  but like i said sometimes it is very slow responce?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor perfomance

Hi strider212, 

Thanks for your post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband performance, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor perfomance

Hi strider212, 

Thanks for your post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband performance, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out