Menu
gammers1504
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor 200mbps on area 4

Despite new router and remote tweaks from the tech guys, I am getting between 6 and 35 mbps. Engineers recognise that there is a problem with area 4 and keep promising it will be fixed but the deadline keeps moving and the service is awful.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor 200mbps on area 4

gammers1504 wrote:

Despite new router and remote tweaks from the tech guys, I am getting between 6 and 35 mbps. Engineers recognise that there is a problem with area 4 and keep promising it will be fixed but the deadline keeps moving and the service is awful.

There are plenty here, just read the forums and you will find the threads with Area 04. Over-utilised/over-subscribed for over 3 years, enjoy your connection.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy

All Replies
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

gammers1504 wrote:

There are plenty here, just read the forums and you will find the threads with Area 04. Over-utilised/over-subscribed for over 3 years, enjoy your connection.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
gammers1504
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,thanks for letting me know. It's driving me nuts. Looks like Sky here I come

0 Kudos
AshliCarey91
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor 200mbps on area 20

Poor 200mbps in area 20,
Only gettin around 2-10 mbps... whats going on !!
0 Kudos
beljim7419
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Had an Engineer out recently @ area 04 who admitted we were over subscribed as well as almost every where else. I don't see how they can get away with accepting more subscribers when they currently can't cope with demand.

I was told we are supposed to be getting 2 more channels added to the area but had no idea when it would be.

0 Kudos
maxmarutti
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

gammers1504 wrote:

---|>> area code 04 stats logs issues just have a look

@thinkbroadband
0 Kudos