Menu
TonyFletcher
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please help vivid 200

I'm paying for 200mb and speed tests show im receiving up to 12mb no higher.
Mornings it's up to 120mb and from 5pm onwards it's less than 12mb im streaming 1 device and its an average sized film.
When the sales man was selling me this package I specifically asked if I'm paying for 200mb will it ever drop below 100mb to which he replied no. I have made several calls and online chats the first call I was told they were fixing the line and it will be fixed by the end of march this morning I was told mid July this evening I was told end of May. I feel I'm just being fobbed off and it's making me want to cancel my package as it was mis sold as up to 200mb not up to 20mb. If I'd have known what I know now id have stayed on sky's 50mb and got 40mb connection.
Regards
Tony Fletcher
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help vivid 200

Hi TonyFletcher,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004956509). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 24th May 2017.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
TonyFletcher
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I signed up in November that's 6 months buffering that's rubbish I will be getting legal advice on cancelling my lack of service
0 Kudos
TonyFletcher
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Plus I was told the same about 31st march when may comes virgin will just push the date again
0 Kudos