Menu
Smogger
Dialled in
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Please can I have update on fault F003329150

I believe a 6th April finish is on the cards.......Please can someone confirm if this is just a review date or if work is actually in progress at this moment?  I have been suffering these high pings and low download speeds for over a year now.  If this isn't sorted any time soon I shall be ending my contract as Virgin cannot uphold their end of the contract.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Please can I have update on fault F003329150

Will be a review date. VM forum staff give out review dates, phone staff give out the same dates as fix dates because their script tells them to.

They won't be able to up-date you till closer though.

Your best bet is asking if they have any scheduled works in say the next month and seeing if you get a reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Will be a review date. VM forum staff give out review dates, phone staff give out the same dates as fix dates because their script tells them to.

They won't be able to up-date you till closer though.

Your best bet is asking if they have any scheduled works in say the next month and seeing if you get a reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

Smogger
Dialled in
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I will also try that

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smogger

Thanks for posting. I've had a check on the fault ticket that's currently affecting you F003329150 and the review date is still estimated for 06/04/2016. I can't see any updates on the ticket regarding any work that's currently going ahead but if you are able to bump the thread a little closer to this date we can certainly check again. Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience this is causing you.

Kind regards

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Smogger
Dialled in
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

Why is it taking so long?  The issue has been ongoing for a year now.

Surely if there is an issue it should get fixed?

.....the ticket has been raised for some time with the date moving forward.

Surely this is against any trading law to sell a service that they clearly cannot provide, and then keep people hanging on with telephone staff giving out 'fix; dates?

Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

It is now 13/7/2016 and this fault F003329150 is still with me no explanation as to when it is to be fixed, no one has had the curtesy to phone me and provide me an update, But today when I asked for my monthly £12 credit because of over utilisation they turned around and said I get a fee upgrade to 200mb hehehe I thought this was funny as considering I get 8mb download and 12mb upload, yes I get a faster upload than I get a download, and even after my invisible upgrade I am still getting 8mb when I am really paying for now 200mb that's a whopping 198mb short. Someone please get in touch and let me know what the hell is going on.
0 Kudos
Tams
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Silent-2016 wrote:
It is now 13/7/2016 and this fault F003329150 is still with me no explanation as to when it is to be fixed, no one has had the curtesy to phone me and provide me an update, But today when I asked for my monthly £12 credit because of over utilisation they turned around and said I get a fee upgrade to 200mb hehehe I thought this was funny as considering I get 8mb download and 12mb upload, yes I get a faster upload than I get a download, and even after my invisible upgrade I am still getting 8mb when I am really paying for now 200mb that's a whopping 198mb short. Someone please get in touch and let me know what the hell is going on.

If your speeds are still low, even though you might have had a free upgrade, then you are still entitled to a rolling monthly credit for lack of service. Or is it, that VM have been crafty, by giving you the upgrade, the fault reference does not apply to 200Mbs, only to the 152Mbs! I personally would chase this up, as you are still getting a poor service from VM. 

0 Kudos
Smogger
Dialled in
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Silent,

I rang VM 2 or 3 days ago on this and they said 3rd August.  Thats not bad considering normally it gets pushed forward 3 months at a time. 

One thing I have noticed is down my road there are now markings in bright green spray saying VM and some arrows.  Hopefully they now have all the pieces they have been waiting for on the upgrade.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hello Silent-2016

I am sorry the slow speed issue is ongoing, as you found out it does not really matter what speed package you are on at peak times when there is low area capacity. The ticket F003329150 is still open with a review date of 03 AUG 2016.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Smogger
Dialled in
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

17th August is latest date.

I have noticed they were working at the end of my road, so I phoned virgin and they said they were laying new cables.

Not sure if that means it will be FTTH?

0 Kudos