Menu
Rustyhat
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying for speeds I never get

I have been on a discount since February 16 for F002841640 becuase there are constant problems with my boardband speed.

I have been told that the review date for F002841640 is 27/4/17 and my discount will continue till then. The discount has not been applied on my last 2 bills, only noticed a few days ago. I have messaged one of the virgin team members that told me my discount would be applied till the review date to ask why I am being changed full price for speeds that I never see but have heard nothing back?!

Anyone else having the same problems? If it doesn't get sorted I will be taking my custom elsewhere.

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for speeds I never get

If I was in your situation after all this time I would have probably left and moved to another provider.

However, if they have agreed to apply credits then it is only fair that they continue to do so.

Your best bet would be to give their retentions/loyalty team a call in the morning.  They are UK based and I'm sure they will be able to get this sorted for you.  I've spoken to them and they are really good.  You can contact them on one of the main Virgin Media numbers (eg. 150 from your Virgin Media landline) and choose the option that you are thinking of leaving Virgin Media.

Please come back and let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for speeds I never get

Hi there Rustyhat,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I appreciate your query in regards to the discount on your account and for any inconvenience this has caused.

I would like to check this in more detail for you and have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) to discuss this further.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos