Menu
KierenWinter
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying for 50mbs, last few days barely getting 10mbs and high ping fluctuations

Been on Virgin 50mb package for over half a year and no problems whatsoever. until a few days ago all of us were getting awful download speeds (down to 2/3mbs at times) and ping fluctuations that would make online games unplayable. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue that has come out of nowhere?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for 50mbs, last few days barely getting 10mbs and high ping fluctuations

Hi KierenWinter,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies you are experiencing slow broadband speeds and high pings.

Looking at the network, there is an issue with high traffic during peak hours which I have raised to our network department for further investigation. Once I have more information I will let you know.

Will speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for 50mbs, last few days barely getting 10mbs and high ping fluctuations

Morning KierenWinter,

Just wanted to let you know more information in regards to the high peak time traffic fault I raised.

The reference number is F005104788 and has a review date of 17th May.

To discuss this further I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner).

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos