Menu
Highlighted
HONDASS50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAYING FOR GOODS YOU CANNOT SUPPLY

Is there anyone being charged for a service from virgin yet it is not being supplied as we are I'm so disgusted with virgin and would NEVER tell anyone to sign up with this company

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAYING FOR GOODS YOU CANNOT SUPPLY

Are you being charged before your services have been activated, or are you experiencing issues with services not be available yet still being charged for ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello HONDASS50,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with your services at the moment. If you explain a little about what is happening, we will be more than happy to investigate this for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Swifty79
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would assume that you are not getting the speeds advertised? If so then welcome to the world of over utilization. Sadly because of this everyone in an affected area has their speed reduced drastically. Expect an F code fault and you can claim a loss of services credit which is paltry for the service you actually get. Sorry things haven't panned out, I'm in the same (rather slow) boat. 

0 Kudos