Menu
merseymal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overutilisation CH44 Area 20

Been getting abysmally slow speeds for at least a couple of years now. Is this ever going to be fixed? Paying £100+ for my package with VM and certainly don't feel I'm getting money's worth any more. 

I've attached the results my friend who is also in area 20 is getting and this pretty much sums up my experience.vm.jpg

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DrBlack
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Overutilisation CH44 Area 20

I seriously doubt anything will change any time soon. I am forever having to apply for a discount to my bill for the poor service. I have just done it again this evening and been told that the fix is due for the 25th January - funny how it is always 3 weeks ahead - just how stupid do they think their customers are? This is presumably the same fix which I was told last May would be complete in December 2016. I will give it till this new fictitious fix date before cancelling the direct debit and moving elsewhere. Disgusting customer service from a pathetically poor so-called service provider, which too many of us simply put up with.

cje85
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The dates they give are review dates but the staff on the phone will always claim it's a fix date. 

Do cancel the service properly by giving your notice, but don't just cancel the direct debit as you'll simply end up with a mark against your credit record.

0 Kudos

All Replies
DrBlack
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I seriously doubt anything will change any time soon. I am forever having to apply for a discount to my bill for the poor service. I have just done it again this evening and been told that the fix is due for the 25th January - funny how it is always 3 weeks ahead - just how stupid do they think their customers are? This is presumably the same fix which I was told last May would be complete in December 2016. I will give it till this new fictitious fix date before cancelling the direct debit and moving elsewhere. Disgusting customer service from a pathetically poor so-called service provider, which too many of us simply put up with.

cje85
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The dates they give are review dates but the staff on the phone will always claim it's a fix date. 

Do cancel the service properly by giving your notice, but don't just cancel the direct debit as you'll simply end up with a mark against your credit record.

0 Kudos