Menu
Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Over utilisation issues MUST READ, Trying to sell what they can not provide EVIDENCE to prove it.

Well well well,

I seem to of tripped VM up wit this chat transcript.

I have terrible over utilisation issues so do my neighbours but I was not going to let on to VM this info. I was gob smacked as to the reply I got. Check out the Transcript below. I suspect this is one for Ofcom to investigate!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ian-c
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Over utilisation issues MUST READ, Trying to sell what they can not provide EVIDENCE to prove it.

Easiest thing to do is to start your own 'chat'. Ask the same questions and you are likely to get the same results.

This would be more credible if intended to be used as evidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am in an OVER UTILISED VIRGIN MEDIA AREA - poor speeds of 0.3Mbps to 4Mbps every evening.
Contention reference "F002896495", has now become F004952644.
Ongoing since March 2014. 16 review dates... Next Review JANUARY 2018
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Over utilisation issues MUST READ, Trying to sell what they can not provide EVIDENCE to prove it.

I personally would of set it to CISAS asap, before posting it here, would never trust VM when it comes to honesty, they would sell sand to a blind Arab in Saudi !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. From reading that I'd say you were talking to off shore?

1) Off shore haven't got a clue and just read from scripts.

2) Sales just want to sell you something (and don't care how they do it I suspect).

1 + 2 = Off shore sales (see above).

0 Kudos
Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Yes I quite agree with you looks like from the broken txt it is a call centre out side the UK.

0 Kudos
Eyghon_VMSF
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Can you PM a copy of the Chat Transcript?

0 Kudos
ian-c
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Easiest thing to do is to start your own 'chat'. Ask the same questions and you are likely to get the same results.

This would be more credible if intended to be used as evidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am in an OVER UTILISED VIRGIN MEDIA AREA - poor speeds of 0.3Mbps to 4Mbps every evening.
Contention reference "F002896495", has now become F004952644.
Ongoing since March 2014. 16 review dates... Next Review JANUARY 2018
Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Tried this and then they removed the blog and the posted transcript , I guess they don't wish everyone to know the truth....

Eyghon_VMSF
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

The Chat Transcript is available on the VM.unsupercharged Facebook page.

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I personally would of set it to CISAS asap, before posting it here, would never trust VM when it comes to honesty, they would sell sand to a blind Arab in Saudi !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Eyghon_VMSF
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Email sent to CEO's Office:

Hi,

It would seem your trigger happy Moderators not only operate on your Facebook page but also on your Support Forum too.

On what grounds was my post CENSORED\DELETED from the following thread on the Support forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Over-utilisation-issues-MUST-READ-Trying-to-sell-what-they...

Regards

Craig

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello all,

Could I please ask that discussion remains on topic, and that you refrain from openly discussing the moderation process, as per our House Rules. Further off-topic posts will lead to this thread being locked.

Many Thanks,

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules