Menu
Sackboy99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Only getting 1mb/s on 150mb/s speed

I don't know why is has occurred but I'm having horrible problems with my internet. Sometime last year my internet was upgraded to 150mb/s, initially it worked fine, but for the past month now its just getting worse and worse and I can't even enjoy playing online games. I did a speed test and I am only getting 1 mb/s and my ms in games is over 300 even on European servers. Its gotten to the point where I cant even load up YouTube videos. I even got a new power line adaptor so that I could get more through put of the speed (was 50mb/s now is 1000mb/s) but to no avail. I have also read that some other people have had the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

0 Kudos
Byte
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Only getting 1mb/s on 150mb/s speed

Hmm it could be a few things causing problem, though im not much of an expert.
Any idea what time this occurs? ( i usally have that kind of issue from 4pm till 12am) Or is it an all day problem?
0 Kudos
Sackboy99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is an all day problem.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sackboy99,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and everything is looking healthy at the moment. Levels are as they should be and there are no issues with the network in your area.

Are you connecting wired or wirelessly?

I'd like you to try rebooting the hub then running a speed test with the hub in Modem Mode.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos