Menu
PaulKinson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not getting the download speed i should be.

Hi, I should be getting about 10MB/s download speed but i find that my internet isn't very consistent. I have a lot of bad days where i must reset my router multiple times throughout the day; and very rarely meet the 10MB/s which i happened to reach yesterday.
Right now I'm attempting to download a game and am getting less than 1 MB/s. The WiFi is terrible throughout my house anyway but whats bothering me is that my PC is connected with an Ethernet cable and honestly as a whole the internet i have is terrible.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting the download speed i should be.

Hi PaulKinson, 

Thank you for posting, I am sorry to learn that you're having some troubles with your download speed being slower than it should be, I apologise fr any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that your Hubs logs show a lot of time outs have occurred since you last rebooted. An engineer will need to attend to resolve this for you. 

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with booking the engineer to attend.

Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos