Menu
paul1315
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No upload

I am in GU21 postcode and have a download speed that is varying from 25 to 70Mbps (supposed to be 200).

But since Saturday the upload speed is registering at most 0.02Mbps and most of the time it's registering 0 or the Speedtest is failing. This is making broadband unusable and I have a call logged but the earliest someone can get here when I'm in is a week away.

if I change the super hub 2 mode back to router I can see the upstream has 2 channels locked and power of 35.0 and 35.8 dBmV

these numbers are fairly consistent if I refresh them - can't paste values as computer with connection to modem has no internet access to get to forum so having to use mobile.

the other two channels are showing as not locked and 0 as channel id

Any ideas what could be wrong - don't see why it needs someone to be in the property for an engineer to come and check everything is OK in street cabinet unless this indicates an equipment fault on the super hub. It's been power cycled and tested on line but they couldn't resolve the issue. A week to fix is pretty poor customer service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No upload

2 upstream is normal. Power levels are okay too.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No upload

Hi paul1315,

Thanks for getting in touch, welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the connection problems you've recently experienced.

I can see that you cancelled the engineer visit, is everything okay now? Or would you like me to rebook for you?

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos