Menu
Cjc1706
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No internet - Dynamic Range Window Violation?!

Hi,

My internet has been cutting in and out this evening, I've logged on to the router and say the message 'dynamic range window violation' (see screenshot). I've rebooted my router numerous times and it still doesn't help. The router also doesn't seem to be getting a WAN ip address.

Capture.PNG

Can someone help?

Thanks 

Chris

0 Kudos
Cjc1706
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet - Dynamic Range Window Violation?!

How long does it normally take to get a response from someone in the mod team?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cjc1706, 

Sorry to hear about your issues with having no internet, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested your connection from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and in order to resolve this for you an engineer will need to attend.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Coulthard_88
Just joined
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Apologies to bring up an older thread but we are getting the same message in our Superhub 1.0 Network Log and my upstream is 45.0 and 47.3... My connection regularly drops and when I try to stream constant buffering/disconnection!

Regards,
Paul

0 Kudos
Coulthard_88
Just joined
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20161125-131034.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Coultard_88, 

Thanks for posting to make us aware of your issues with no internet, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I have tried to test your connection from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will need some additional information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos