Menu
maafty
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No improvment

Several weeks ago i got a letter from VM stating on the 14th November 2016 (today) they will be doing work in my area to increase performance, for a very long time (over 2 years) performance has been terrible, im on the 200mbps (previous 152mbps) package and it often drops to 10mbps or lower! stupidly i thought finally the issue will be fixed.... internet was down for a few hours, as explained in the letter, so i accept that, it came back on.... absolutely no difference! 

The only logical explanation is, VM disconnected the internet in this area and turned it back on without doing any work. 

VM have absolutely no clue on how to build and maintain an infrastructure. All they can do is increase the prices and provide a worse service each year!

0 Kudos
maafty
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No improvment

currently getting 3.3mbps down

several conversations to VM, basically the outcome was they ar aware of the issue (on going over 2 years) and yet again the "fix" date has moved further forward, now its march 2017, and im supposed to accept that my 200mbps connection cant even reach 5mbps. and of course i have to accept the annual price increase to "help keep the excellent service"

absolute joke! at least VM always say "were sorry for how you feel" - that makes it all so much better....... *insert sarcasm*

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No improvment

Hey maafty,

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

I wish I could make this better and improve your connection, but as you know this fault is out of our hands.

I can see the current review is in March as you said, we would be more than happy to keep in touch and give you an update when the fault ticket has been reviewed.

I do apologise that I can't be of more help.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos