Menu
Philsargi
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Internet nearly 48 hours area 30

Yesterday my Internet died and the fix date just keeps getting delayed each time starting to wish I never joined virgin paying for nothing at the moment called and pretty much got excuses not seen one engineer In this small town once
0 Kudos
Philsargi
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Boardband still down 48 hours and counting area 30

So still waiting for boardband to return customer service was a pain promised to be fixed by now service status just keep pushing time back dn16 post code area 30 starting regret moving to virgin
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boardband still down 48 hours and counting area 30

Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker.  I have merged your two threads.

Staff responses on here can take up to a week, but if your issue is showing on the service status page and is being worked on there is nothing the forum staff here can do to speed it up.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Philsargi
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So there's nothing the team here can do to help but am currently paying virgin for a box that does nothing great has to be worse customer service I have ever seen
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Philsargi,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems. I want to investigate this for you, but I'm not able to find your account right now.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm your details.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos