Menu
Stethorn
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Broadband service in area 01 wa10

Once again broadband is down altogether and tv by the looks of it. Twice over the weekend the modem rebooted itself. Last week broadband was down as well. When are you going to sort this ? You raised the prices to improve a already poor service and make it worse.
Can I exit my contract as it's not got for purpose? Bt fibre is finally available in the area, I will be moving to this asap and making everyone in the area aware that's it now available so the too can get a decent service.
0 Kudos
katesibley28116
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Broadband service in area 01 wa10

Which area is it as I have no service as well and I have only just had virgin media connected I had no broadband last week either..I need to cancel this contract..
0 Kudos
Stethorn
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's the St. Helens wa10 area, it's a regular occurrence,makes it hard work if I'm on call and I get a 3am page and find I have not internet to dial in to the office.

Hardly ever see a decent speed either when running a speed test.
0 Kudos
Stethorn
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Once again broadband gone down again, becoming a joke now. Kids on Easter holidays and want to use the iPads, I've had to buy a mobile contract with a 25gb allowance as a back up internet connection. No one told me I would need to make sure I had a backup connection due to the service being poor when I signed up !
0 Kudos
Stethorn
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Once again virgin broadband not working again, pages not loading. Having to type this on a 4g connection.
I am going to cancel my direct debit as I refuse to pay for this month !
0 Kudos
Stethorn
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

And yet again internet stops loading and the modem goes to green light.

Total crap
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stethorn,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies you are experiencing issues with your broadband connection.

I would like to check your connection in more detail, however I was unable to locate your account. If you can send me a Private Message confirming your name and address, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos