Menu
paulsingleton1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Broadband Speed

No broadband in the M41 Urmston area of manchester. to be fixed mid May this year.

The fustration grew =

I have recorded the conversation with the broadband customer serv department external to the UK and will send the recording to the complaints department if you send me the address - shocking is an understatment.

To all

After repeated calls I have spoken to a local department having had my call repeatedly dropped by the call center based outside the UK  -  Alex (from the northern Call/C) resolved the issue and inaccurate notes taken by the previose department, a decent professional, articulate person.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Broadband Speed

As you have discovered, the offshore call centres are a total waste of time ... just working off scripts which they don't understand themselves, and most of them can't be understood anyway due to the strong accents.  VM really need to rethink their customer support policies.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Broadband Speed

Hi paulsingleton1, 

Let me start by taking this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community! It's great too see so many new faces helping out around here.

I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband speed being slow, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I have tested your connection from here and I noticed that all of your downstream power levels are too low and have caused a lot of T3 time outs to occur as a result, I would like to arrange for this to be investigated further for you by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos