Menu
Homer1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 34
Flag for a moderator

New customer, the engineer is gone a couple of hours with speeds of 3mb and tv not running at low speed.

New customer, the engineer is gone a couple of hours with speeds of 3mb and tv not running at low speed.

I want to know when I will be able to enjoy the 100 mb I have contracted If this is a normal situation. He told me that he does not know what happens and that if my speed does not increase in a few hours I have to call 150.
0 Kudos
HiVMBye
Super solver
Message 2 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, the engineer is gone a couple of hours with speeds of 3mb and tv not running at low spe

He obviously had somewhere to go in a hurry, you should get full speeds straight away.

Phone them and tell them someone needs to come back out.

Dave

Homer1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, the engineer is gone a couple of hours with speeds of 3mb and tv not running at low spe

I just called. After speaking with 2 people and be waiting for 30 minutes. They tell me that I have to wait 24 hours and call back.

It's not a nice welcome at all
Homer1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hello all, I'm still with 2mb speed. I am thinking of canceling my transfer with Virgin. Someone knows how I could do this. The installation of the 2 mb (100 vv) was on Saturday. I'm still in the process of canceling, I think and can go back to my old supplier.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 34
Flag for a moderator

wait 24 hours - hmmmm - unless they know of a fault thats a get rid comment

see if i can ger VM here a little quicker than the week it normally takes

@ModTeam - new customer - lets just say he is not being told the truth by installer and phone help! 

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, the engineer is gone a couple of hours with speeds of 3mb and tv not running at...

Really sorry to hear about this Homer1,

I've located your details and there does appear to be some SNR level issues present via the equipment.

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to visit to rectify this.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Homer1
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, the engineer is gone a couple of hours with speeds of 3mb and tv not running at...

Thank you very much for the help and your interest. I give you my details by mp. I really appreciate your help as I do not know what to do in this situation.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 34
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all, I am more than happy to help get this sorted for you. Smiley Happy

I'll get back to you via private message ASAP so that we can confirm a date/time for the visit.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Homer1
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have the appointment with the engineer today from 8 to 12 and for the moment does not come at home. You could see if everything is fine. I've taken the day off so I can be at home waiting for him.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating the thread Homer1,

I've sent you a private message so that we can discuss things further.

Nat_J

0 Kudos