Menu
Damian90
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New Customer, Slow Broadband.

Hi, Just had virgin media installed not long ago and it was brilliant 50mb speed etc. since 2 weeks i have noticed on late evenings starting from friday- sunday slower speeds 20-30mb. Can you guys check everything from your side please? All power, SNR levels are looking fine. Thanks

0 Kudos
RossMaden
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer, Slow Broadband.

Over-utilization based on the other threads, they will give you a date in the future in which they will "next review" the area issue. That date always moves forward and is never reached. I am literally downgrading my internet from 200 > 8 just to get away from the company.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Damian90,

Many thanks for your post and apologies for the connection fault experienced.

I've located your account and there doesn't appear to be any issues detected via the network segment.

There are, however, some inconsistencies with the equipment power levels and I would like to arrange for an engineer to visit and take a further look at this.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this sorted.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Damian90
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, The engineer have changed only power lead from superhub 3 and said that should help... strange but connection was ok however since few weeks connection started go offline for up to 1h which indicate there is a  still problem. Any help would be great.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the update Damian90,

I've checked this over for you and there does appear to be a few timeouts still present via the equipment.

I've sent you a private message so that we can discuss potentially arranging another engineer visit for this.

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Damian90
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Had an engineer yesterday, checked  my end all power levels ok, but he found that in my are is problem fec errors etc.He raised the ticket for this problem and said i need to wait up to 2 weeks so they can find where is  the problem.. He havent give me the ticket tho.. Can you confirm the ticket has been open and how i can get updates regarding this. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating the thread Damian90, 

I've checked everything from this end for you and I'm unable to detect any active faults either via the equipment levels or network segment at the moment. 

How have things been for you since posting?

Nat_J

0 Kudos