Menu
jagija
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My speed only 3.17 Mbps

Your speed boost is complete! Your connection speed is now up to 100Mbps.   Nice, but really ......
   I checked  my real speed today
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5758156593
Only 3.17 Mbps!!! Why ???
0 Kudos
Dave65
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My speed only 3.17 Mbps

Having the same problem. We have three laptops and are on the "Up to 100mg" service. My old brick normally downloads at about 26, a newer one at about 55 and my Wife's very new one is normally up at 100/105 but today the two older ones are only getting 4 or 5 meg. I turned the Super Hub off for ten minutes but they're still the same.
0 Kudos
accarrier
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

same issue here... i am meant to have 200mbps...barely 3mbps today...sucks

0 Kudos
WabiSabi
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same. I'm fed up of it. Most unreliable wifi I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jagija,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I'm sorry to see that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

From checking your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003907381 and with a review date of 23rd November.

I can see from the speed test result that this was during peak hours, are you able to complete a speed test outside these hours please to see if there is a difference?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bmc99
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

why the **bleep** give a speed increase when there is a high traffic demand  in the area. Glad i getting out of it soon really i am.

0 Kudos