Menu
Badboycbh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My broadband is really bad

My broadband is really bad. I can't open the website. Only 2 equipment used this broadband. Would you ask the customer service to phone me back. I can't wait 15mins before the people take my phone. My acc number is removed. Area ref 26. My phone number removed. Don't let me feel said and told me how good service it was until I get ur phone call.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Littleangel4777
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My broadband is really bad

I am area 25 and mine has been like this for 10 weeks nothing has been done i was reimbursed £13 its a joke. I hope they fix yours soon Anne
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My broadband is really bad

Hi badboycbh, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to learn about your issues with your broadband having poor performance issues. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see a load of time outs inside the Hubs logs, in order to resolve this an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking.

Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos