Menu
Sykesj901
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Xbox kicks me off Xbox live every 5 minutes

I've had my xbox one almost 12 months and had no issues however over the last month whenever I'm playing multiplayer I can play for 15-20 mins and I get kicked back to the home screen and have the message your are not connected to xbox live. It then immediately connects me to xbox live and re-signs me in. My nat type is open and when I run a test it says multiplayer is working fine. I've tried restarting router and resetting my xbox one but still the same issue. My friend suggested accessing my router and changing setting but when I put the router add in on my laptop it says page can not be displayed. I know my laptop is connected to the internet as in selecting the address from the virgin media website. Please help.
0 Kudos
connbob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Xbox kicks me off Xbox live every 5 minutes

Hi sykesj901,
On the superhub, there is a pinhole for reset. Try holding the button in for 20 seconds, which should reset the superhub. Hopefully, then you will be able to access your router config, and it should fix the Xbox problems.
Hope this helps!
------------------------
Regards, Conn
(I do not work for VM, just like to help the community out, so I may be wrong Smiley Happy)

Homeworks + 300mbps, TiVo V6 Box, Talk Anytime
0 Kudos