Menu
chaos4eva
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mansfield Connection Issues

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media #001

Mansfield area.

Connection laggy with page cannot be displayed errors along with pages not loading fully.

Way to go Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mansfield Connection Issues

Wow thats quite a nice connection compared to those of us with hub3's, a little bit more latency at around 10pm, but still pretty good for the rest of the evening.

How are you connecting, wifi or wired as I don't think its your actual internet connection that's the problem. My latency is worse and most of my web pages load quickly and without issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi chaos4eva,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to see you are having an issue with your broadband connection.

I've managed to locate your account and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F004388649 and has a review date of 3rd January.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
chaos4eva
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

3rd January!

Well considering they just had a so called review March 31st and now there is one for January 3rd.

JOKE springs to mind.

As for a post above mu connection is wired.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi chaos4eva, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and other than the fault previously mentioned by Sam I can see that your modem SNR is a little on the low side which will not be helping your connection outside of peak hours. 

I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos